Sunday, December 14, 2008

Frigid Air(e)

Ok, this post has nothing to do with refrigerators except that I feel like I'm living in one.

It is -36 degrees outside today with windchill. What?!

So, instead of going to another free holiday concert today like I had hoped, I am staying inside making homemade chocolate chip cookies and popcorn.

It's hard to believe it's this cold today since yesterday afternoon was a balmy 49 degrees!

When I left for a holiday concert at the Cheyenne Civic Center at 7 p.m. it was starting to feel wintery. But when I came out the transformation in the weather was breathtaking. As in the cold literally took your breath away!

So, no outings today. It's all indoor activities with the heater cranked!

Here's a pic from last night's concert. It was free and featured the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra, the Cheyenne Chamber Singers, and an all-city children's choral. It was really nice!

No comments: