Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 days

Packing?

Nope.

Skinning and gutting an antelope in your back yard that was shot by your boyfriend's coworker?

Well, that wasn't me, but it happened.

I took some photos, but have decided not to post them. I figured I'd spare all you readers the vision of where meat comes from. I wanted to take some pictures of it when it was still, um, clothed. But I was making dinner and by the time I got outside the antelope was a little...exposed. Kind of like that Bodies exhibit that's been making it's way around the country for a while now.

So, Todd spent his night up to his elbows in antelope carcass while I spent mine up to my ears in zucchini and bread crumbs and before you know it, another night went by without any real moving prep.

One night to go!

1 comment:

MOM said...

My, how time flies when you are having fun!! Yuk!! on the antelope. I'm glad Todd enjoys that, but not me. I've seen it plenty of times, though. Good luck with the closing.