Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good eye

I aspire to take wonderful, artistic photos and maybe one day I will. But I know I don't have a God-given gift to take photos like this artist.

Her name is Jennifer Alnwick and she's one of the photogs that comes to Frontier Days.

I also believe she is a true artist and wish I could buy one of everything she's got!

Some of my favorites?

Under portfolios then people I LOVE numbers: 2, 4 (he's a pick-up man at Frontier Days - and one of my favorites too!), and 32 (I freaking LOVE this one!)

Under ranch and rodeo: 6 (oh man...), 12 (love, LOVE), 15, 16 (so cool), 27 (just look at the detail of the dirt flying!), 30, 31, 33, and 35 (love the movement here)

Under equine: 2 (look at that light), 6, 15, 28 (you can nearly see emotion in the horse's eye)

Under on the road: 3 (beautiful), 11, 12, 16 (I love old Western murals painted on the sides of buildings), 21 and 31

People who have this kind of talent blow me away!

No comments: