Monday, April 13, 2009

Belated Easter

Here are some belated pics from Easter in Laramie, Wyo.

Setting the Easter scene. Jonna became Martha Stewart and made that big stuffed carrot herself!


I think it's funny we had "deviled" eggs on Easter...


An Easter ham right from Wyoming. Our Kaycee Easter oinker...


Jon and Linds laughing at Sam...

J, Sam and Nate finding change-filled plastic eggs!


We took bets on when Linds will have Romy. So far three of us are out...

Linds' cheesy potatoes, which are a general fave every time. She'll give me the recipe, but I'm not allowed to post!

My Easter tatt. I brought Easter stickers over for Sam and one of them landed here:


My contribution - strawberry shortcake with homemade whipped cream. I was supposed to bring the colored eggs too, but you all know what happened with that...


Jon, me, Sam and Linds. Happy Easter!

No comments: