Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tortilla tastiness

I'm not a big Mexican restaurant fan. Not because of the taste, but because it's bad for you.

However, I keep hearing about this place called the Tortilla Factory in Cheyenne and how amazing it's supposed to be.

A group of friends from work went for lunch last week and invited me to go. After another co-worker told me the green chili was awesome - and that's one of the things I really enjoy - I decided to join.

I love the decor of Mexican restaurants! Always so bright and interesting...


My coworker Matt ordered the burrito supreme lunch special. It was as big as a forearm - and there were two...


At the front of the place is a little market. I really liked this. I want to go back for some spices. I think Mexican pastries are so simple and pretty...


In case there's an enchilada emergency...


This cracked me up...


I've been wanting a couple cast iron skillets for a while now, but I have other priorities I keep diverting my money to. This grill was only $10 though! It's in my kitchen...

And the green chili? I have an abnormally high threshold for spicy food and the chili was just right. For once a place meant it when they said hot!

No comments: