Friday, August 1, 2008

Bowling's Back

I thought I was done forever. No more bowling. After spending a couple seasons on the "friend" league in D.C., I thought I was through.

But this isn't the case. Turns out my office has a little tradition: the first Friday after we get paid we head out for some lunchtime lanes.

That was today.

I showed up in one of my old league shirts, the Pin Princesses one to be exact, and got ready to kick some bowling butt. Thing is...I am NOT a good bowler, so the only bowling butt that got kicked was mine. (Where's the Bowling Jesus when I need him?!)

It seems the moral of the story is that no matter where I go I am destined to bowl. I guess I should just embrace this calling instead of avoiding it like I'd hoped to!

My new alley...

Yes...!

Um...NO.


I thought I'd retired this "jersey"...

No comments: