Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Songs From the Road

Another Colorado - Jimmy Dale Gilmore
Can't Get You Off My Mind - Lenny Kravitz
Cecelia - Simon andGarfunkle
Dixie Land Delight - Alabama
Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
Dust on the Bottle - David Lee Murphy
Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
Goodbye Says It All - Blackhawk
Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye
I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday
In Da Club - 50 Cent
Josh Groban
Jupiter - Jewel
Moving On - Emmylou Harris
My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys - Willie Nelson
Nothing but the Wheel - Patty Loveless
Roamin' Wyoming - Randy Travis
Salome - Chayanne
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big and Rich
See You Again - Miley Cyrus
S.O.S. - Rihanna
Southern Comfort - Buddy Jewell
Standing Outside the Fire - Garth
Suddenly - LeAnn Rimes
Take a Chance - ABBA
Thank God I'm a Country Boy - John Denver
The Cranberries
Ventura Highway - America
Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all these songs, Kimberly, and had forgotten about some of them. I'm glad you are settled somewhat. The sign from Carrie was really neat. She's a good friend.